Senin, 03 Desember 2012

Entrepreneurship

Kewirausahaan lesson

Entrepreneurship


Entrepreneurship is the stuff that relates to one's courage in running the business

Definition of Entrepreneurship
People who have the ability to see and evaluate business opportunities, gather the resources needed to take advantage and quick action to ensure success.



Enterprise purpose:
1. Increase the number of quality entrepreneurs
2. Public awareness or provide a strong awareness of entrepreneurship and strong communities
3. Produce progress and prosperity
4. Cultivate the spirit, attitude, behavior and entrepreneurial skills among the

Target Entrepreneurship:
1. Government agencies, state enterprises, professional organizations and community groups
2. Economic actors: small businesses, cooperatives
3. Youths: children dropping out of school, prospective entrepreneurs.

Benefits Kewirausahan:

1. Adding manpower capacity
2. As the generator development environment, personal, distribution, maintenance and environmental well-being
3. Giving an example of how hard work, perseverance and superior personal memeiliki worth diteladai
4. Educate employees so the independent, diligent discipline, honesty in the face of job
5. Educating people living efficient and simple

Advantages:

1. Open wide the opportunity to be the boss in the company
2. An opportunity to obtain the maximum benefits and profits
3. An opportunity to demonstrate the full potential of entrepreneurship
4. An opportunity to help the community in an effort to
5. There are opportunities to achieve the desired business objectives


Weakness
1. The responsibility is huge and heavy in the face of business issues
2. Work hard and very long time
3. Earned income is uncertain and it has a very big risk.

Scope

1. Field Agriculture
2. Field Livestock
3. Golf Estates
4. Field Giver services
5. Mining and energy field
6. Field of Industry and Handicrafts

1 komentar:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    BalasHapus